What is the project purpose? To encourage individuals within the community to take part in regular sport and fitness sessions and the reduce number of people who are inactive.
Who can use this service? You must be the minimum 0f 15 years of age to access the sessions there is no upper age limit. All the sessions are free to register onto a session all the participants have to do is turn up to the session.
How can people access this service? There is no limit as to how many people can access the sessions or for more information contact Nahida Khan on 01132773330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who works on this project?
- Nahida Khan Sport Development worker Sport activators:
- Sohail Raz sessions: Cricket, Volleyball and Badminton
- Hassan Hussain sessions: Tag rugby, Tennis and multi sports
- Waqar Ahmed sessions: Football and street workout Abdul Raheem session Football
- Robina Mushtaq sessions: Swimming and Badminton
- Noreen Ahmed session: Zumba
- Shashi Session: Yoga Shazia Khatoon session: Netball
- Nahida Khan session: circuit training and Legs bums and Tums