VACANCIES AT HAMARA
- We are constantly looking to appoint a qualified people with proven skills, experience, qualifications and strategic vision to join the Senior Leadership Team.
In addition to our vacancies on our Senior Leadership Team, We have Volunteer Vacancies available for a wide range of essential support roles within Hamara, which includes:
Drivers, Caretakers, Admins Support workers, Care Workers, Care Support Workers, Reception Staff.
We have over 20 active projects active which require Volunteers.
Why not volunteer and:
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people.Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it
Still interested then get in touch with our HR Team and see if there is something for you.
We promote diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Salary: National Minimum Wage (£8 per hour for weekend work) The Handy Person role will include porterage tasks such as setting up and clearing away furniture, painting and decorating as required and first line maintenance of fixtures and fittings. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a basic practical knowledge and understanding of building and
Salary: National Minimum Wage Hamara are currently recruiting Caretakers. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective caretaking service across the Hamara premises. The Caretaker role will be responsible for the opening and locking up of the Hamara premises. The Caretakers will maintain a key register, attend the building out of