Job Vacancy Admin Assistant
Hours: 16 hours per week
Contract Type: permanent
Hamara HLC are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant.The role will involve working across various departments within Hamara according to where the need is for Admin support. Tasks include, answering the telephone, drafting letters, photocopying, filing, making up packs and covering Reception as and when required
Successful candidates must have the following:
• Previous experience in an Administrative role
• Experience of using IT systems and packages, in particular Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
• Be capable of handling sensitive information and ensuring confidentiality is maintained
• Have good communication skills both written and verbal, the ability to communicate with members of the public, suppliers, stakeholders and staff appropriately
• The ability to work as part of a team
• The ability to organise, prioritise and work to deadlines.
If you are interested in the above post, then an application pack can be obtained from Reception at the Hamara HLC. Or alternatively please email email@example.com an electronic pack.Please return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.orgOr by post, marked Private and Confidential, to: Hamara HLC, Tempest Road, Leeds, LS11 6RD
All applications must be received by Monday 11th June 2018& 9am. Applications received after the closing deadline will not be considered.