Service Area: Various departments across Hamara (as and where the need is)
Responsible for: No line management responsibility
Responsible to: CEO
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 16 hours per week (flexibility in the hours worked will be expected of the post holder, including availability at evenings and weekends).
Job Summary/Main purpose of the job:
The role involves providing day-to-day administrative support to various departments within Hamara including covering Reception as and when required.
Daily duties include drafting correspondence, creating and maintaining in house spreadsheets, answering the telephone, putting information packs together, scanning, filing, ensuring stationery is at an acceptable level. Additional administrative duties will also be required to enable Hamara to run smoothly and support in ad-hoc events.
• Answering the telephone
• Updating in house systems
• Note taking
• Typing up documents and producing letters
• Creating and Maintaining spreadsheets
• Sending out correspondence
• Covering Reception as and when required
• To support colleagues with any operational needs, as and when required.
• To work outside of ordinary office hours, as required.
• To complete any other reasonable duties, as required.
• To respect and uphold Hamara’swritten policies and procedures in place.
• To attend any meetings, as required.
• To commit to personal and professional development. This includes undertaking appropriate training where required, or requested to do so.
• To commit to the ethos and values of Hamara.
• Satisfactory DBS Clearance
Hamara is an equal opportunities employer. Hamara is committed to promoting anti-discriminatory practices within the society, the organisation and in the promotion of its services to the community. Hamara expects all employees to understand, comply with and to promote its policies in their work and to challenge prejudice and discrimination issues, as appropriate, and undertake any appropriate training.
Hamara is committed to ensuring the safeguarding and wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults, and all applicants and staff will be required to demonstrate understanding of and commitment to best safeguarding practice.
Please be aware, you may be expected to do conduct yourself in other ways and undertake different duties which are reasonable, in the opinion of the Company. Your job description is not limited and may be reasonably modified as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Date the Job Description was created: 21/05/18
Date the Job Description was ratified: 24/05/18
Signature of Manager who has ratified the Job Description: C Tyreman